Harvard Business Review, "Harvard Business Review on Reinventing Your Marketing"
Harvard Business Press | 2011 | ISBN: 1422162559 | 272 pages | epub | 0,8 MB
Stop pushing products--and start cultivating customer relationships.
If you need the best practices and ideas for marketing today--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Figure out what business you're really in
- Collaborate with customers to meet current and future needs
- Create products that perform the jobs people need to get done
- Get a bird's-eye view of your brands' strengths and weaknesses
- Tap a market that's larger than China and India combined
- Deliver superior value to your B2B customers
- End the war between sales and marketing